DJ Maphorisa took to his Facebook to apologise to Makwa and Dr Malinga following his recent rants.
The star fumes at hip-hop music producer, Makwa over claims that he didn’t produce some of his hit songs.
Makwa says the DJ just renames hit songs produced by other people.
Taking to his Facebook timeline on Saturday, Maphorisa said he simply got into his feels and said inappropriate things and he had nothing but love for the two stars and wanted to focus on making music.
“I tripped. Sorry guys I become soft and sensitive sometimes. Makwa I love you, boy. I’m sorry I tripped. Dr Malinga askies grootman laka. Let’s push love forward. Let’s make music guys and feed our families. Sorry again.” he wrote.
- DJ Maphorisa to Makwa – “Fix yourself, I hope you stop drinking lean”
- Top 10 Amapiano Songs Trending This Month (Which Is Your Favorite – 2021!)
- DJ Maphorisa calls out Shimza for not helping music artists – “Please change the game”
- Seven Step & Dr Malinga – Bra Jeso Ft. Lefa Ofentse
- DJ Maphorisa – “Madumane is making serious money”